Laboratory X-ray microscope-microprobe
XROS MF30 – laboratory X-ray microscope-microprobe for studies of the objects by the methods of the optical microscopy, radiography, local element XRF microanalysis with the possibility of the element mapping.
- microfocus X-ray tube
- polycapillary lens for making of an x-ray probe with the variable size
- set of primary radiation filters
- video-camera for selection of the analysis area
- optical digital microscope for investigation of the analysis area
- optical microscope axis combined with an x-ray probe axis
- automated system for selection of the work distance
- automated X, Y-coordinate sample stage for positioning and scanning of the analysis area
- automated movement of the analytical unit along Z-axis
- detector for radiographic studies
- silicon drift detector for local XRF analysis
- evacuated measuring chamber for the analysis of light elements
- built-in autonomous system for water-cooling of an X-ray tube
Click here for the XROS MF30 page on the Ostec Website.
Visit the Ostec Website.