Micro Support offers bench top micromanipulators where strict precision and quality control are required. Many users incorporate these systems for Failure Analysis applications with many others incorporating these systems for R&D applications where micro sampling is needed. Typical examples include work in the areas of polymers/plastics, petrochemicals, electronics, semiconductors, and biotech/medical applications.
You may download the product catalog to learn about all the micro manipulator options and tools.
You can also see a video of the system in action
Axis Pro is a bench top micromanipulator that incorporated a zoom microscope with accurate manipulation arms.
System operation takes place through a PC mouse. Some manipulations that may be performed with this system:
– Ability to move particles as small as 1 µm,
– Remove material from a surface,
– Use tweezers to pick up material,
– Lift-out of FIB foils for TEM,
– Easily load a diamond anvil cell (DAC),
– Record images and video of all manipulations.
For a broader view of tools, please see the Micro Support Tools page.
Quick Pro provides individual manipulator arms that can be used with an existing light microscope or with an existing FTIR or Raman microscope. The wide range of Tools are available for use with the Quick Pro.
To view the micromanipulator in action, visit the Steve’s Solutions featuring this instrument.
- Precise Liquid Micromanipulation on Various Surfaces
- Micro Support Micromanipulator for Separation of Paint Layers in Trace Analysis.