TOP | Raman | FTIR | LIBS | Nano mechanical Testers
X-ray | Vibration Control | Gas Sensors
LIOS 500N is a modern powerful instrument that incorporates innovative technologies in spectroscopy, lasers, and software enabling unique measurements of chemical elements in a sample as well as 2D, 3D elemental mapping and in-depth profiling .
Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) is a chemical analysis technology that uses a short laser pulse to create a micro-plasma on the sample surface.
Qualitative analysis of 50 elements within 5 minutes.
Complete (multi-element) quantitative analysis in 3 to 30 minutes.
Detectable elements from H to U. Measuring range from 1 ррm to 100%. Minimal atomized substance (material consumption for the analysis) weight is 50 nanograms Qualitative, semiquantitative and quantitative analysis of materials, components, additives, impurities, inclusions, etc. at all production stages as well as end product control in practically any industry.
Fast multielement qualitative and quantitative analysis
Analysis of extremely hard materials
- Analysis of light and heavy elements per one measurement
- High sensitive and accurate measurements in a wide range of concentrations
- Analysis in set points on a sample surface using XYZ motorized positioning and video system
- Minimal spot of analysis is 50 microns
- Analysis of inclusions and defects
- Layer-by-layer analysis
- Аnalysis of coatings and films
- Analysis of element concentration distribution on a sample surface with 10 micron scanning step
- Analysis of wires and tubes
- Minimal quantity of powder (100 mg) for a tablet preparation
- Change of a sample aggregate state is not required
- Cleaning of a sample surface by preliminary laser pulses
LIOS 500N is an ideal instrument for research, creation of new materials and processing technologies.
The optical layout offers the ability to make analysis of chemical composition in a small area of inhomogeneous samples, provides elemental mapping and layer-by–layer analysis.
The unique capabilities of LIOS 500N provide the best analytical results for each customer’s unique applications: detection of chemical elements in geological materials, analysis of nonuniformity of impurities concentration distribution in metal alloys, detection of the chemical composition of inclusions and defects, analysis of element concentration in welded seams, in-depth concentration measurements of harmful chemicals in building construction materials, quality control of stone buildings and glass, analysis of the elemental composition of bullets, etc.
Visit the LIOS-500N Page.