The definitive system for pinpoint marking.
- Marking system for tabletop analytical samples
- Marking performed with diamond-tipped probe
- Sample damage is smaller than that of a laser marker
- Automatic marking confirmed with the objective lens
- A variety of mark shapes are available
- Vertical lines
- Horizontal lines
- Cross lines
- Marks can be accompanied by a number scribed into surface
- Equipped with image acquisition / scale display / survey function
To view the micromanipulator in action, visit the Steve’s Solutions article featuring this instrument.
|Failure Analysis and Particle Isolation in a Post-Covid-19 World|
|Precise Liquid micro manipulation on Various Surfaces|
|Micro Support micro manipulator for Separation of Paint Layers in Trace Analysis.|