This workshop will bring together scientists from throughout the U.S. to share best practices in their micro-manipulation work.
Through this Workshop, users will learn about valuable techniques from others who practice the art and discuss future developments that will allow for extensions of their work/research.
Attendance at the Micro Support Users Meeting is Free
The event is a satellite meeting of the
2018 Advanced Photon Source | Center for Nanoscale Materials Users Meeting. Main Meeting attendance is not required to join the Micro Support Users meeting.
- Vitali Prakapenka (GSECARS)
- Ross Hrubiak (HPCAT)
- Steve Barnett, Barnett Technical Services (Distributor for Micro Support)
- 8:30-9:15 Welcome coffee
- 9:15 Welcome from Steve Barnett
- 9:30 Vitali Prakapenka – GSECARS Programs
- 9:45 Ross Hrubiak – HPCAT Programs
- 10:00 – Coffee break
- 10:20 Christopher Snead – NASA – Title TBD
- 10:40 Additional speaker
- 11:00 Steve Barnett – New accessories to come and open discussion
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 Hands-on workshop with Micro Support Axis Pro tools
There is no charge to attend this workshop. If you are attending the APS Meeting, please register through the APS Meeting site. If you are not attending the APS Meeting, please contact us to register.
For more information or to register, please contact:
Barnett Technical Services