Axis Pro is a microsampling machine that fuses an efficient light microscope with very accurate manipulation tools.
System operation takes place through a PC mouse. Some manipulations that may be performed with this system:
- Ability to move particles as small as 5 µm,
- Easily load a diamond anvil cell (DAC),
- Remove material from a surface,
- Use tweezers to pick up material,
- Record video of all manipulations.
For a broader view of tools, please see the Micro Support Tools page.
Axis Pro SS
Axis Pro FC
Quick Pro provides individual manipulator arms that can be used without a microscope, with an existing light microscope, with an electron microscope, or with an existing FTIR or Raman microscope. The wide range of Tools are available for use with the Quick Pro.